Job title: Senior bioanalytical scientist (DMPK)
Salary: up to 40K on offer
Location: East Midlands/ Cheshire
My client is a leading provider of integrated drug discovery services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With a strong focus on delivering innovative solutions, they are committed to advancing healthcare by helping our clients develop novel chemical entities that can make a real difference in people's lives.
As a Bioanalytical Scientist at Sygnature Discovery, you will play a pivotal role in supporting discovery studies to unravel the mysteries of PK and ADME for novel compounds.
• Providing bioanalytical support to understand PK and ADME in discovery studies.
• Acting as the subject matter expert on DMPK for client project teams.
• Analyzing, interpreting, integrating, and reporting discovery DMPK bioanalytical data.
• Independently applying bioanalytical support to DMPK assays.
• Attending scientific meetings and staying current with DMPK literature.
• Assisting junior scientists in experimental design and troubleshooting.
• A B.Sc., M.Sc., and/or Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related disciplines.
• Proficiency in operating and troubleshooting LC-MS/MS and HRMS systems.
• Experience in performing bioanalytical assays using various sample preparation methods.
• Ideally, experience in generating NCA pharmacokinetic parameters and knowledge of absorption, distribution, drug metabolism, and pharmacokinetics.
• Previous experience in CRO, biotech, and/or pharmaceutical industry related to discovery bioanalytical DMPK.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent training opportunities to enhance your skills.
• A highly competitive annual salary (up to 40K), with regular reviews.
• A performance-based bonus scheme.
• A well-regarded pension scheme.
• Private medical insurance.
Keywords: Bioanalytical Scientist, Discovery DMPK, Nottingham, Pharmacokinetics (PK), Absorption, Metabolism, Distribution, and Excretion (ADME), Subject Matter Expert, Bioanalytical Data, Non-compartmental Analysis, Bioanalytical Support, LC-MS/MS, HRMS, Sample Preparation, NCA Pharmacokinetic Parameters, CRO, Biotech, Pharmaceutical Industry, Communication Skills, Training Package, Competitive Salary, Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Equal Opportunity Employer