Kenton Black are currently working with a market leading Civil Engineering company to recruit a Senior Engineer for the Tayside area on a Temp contract with the potetnital to go permanent .
With an ever-growing order book throughout Dundee and Fife our client has a number of ongoing and upcoming high profile civil projects which the successful Senior Engineer would be an integral part of. Due to the growing nature of the company there is clear pathways for progression and career development, making it the ideal time to join this reputable and evolving company.
As a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for;
· Liaising with the Customer, Clients and Design Team to ensure that the correct information for setting out is obtained and made available in sufficient time and that all revised drawings and alterations to design are incorporated into the works timely manner.
· To be aware of the construction programmes in order that setting out can be planned in advance of the dates when the works are to commence.
· To keep detailed and accurate records of all setting out information, dates etc.
· To assist the site management with the taking off of building materials
· ·To assist the commercial department in the re-measurement of the works and to ensure that all additional works and design variations are recorded and reimbursed by the client.
· To carry out other duties as reasonably assigned by site management
To be considered for the Graduate role you will require;
· Previous experience as the site engineer or setting out engineer
· CAD Knowledge and knowledge of ground modelling is desirable.
· Qualified to Degree/HND Civil Engineering preferred.
· SMSTS or SSSTS preferred
· Knowledge of various surveying equipment is desirable.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, company van/car, private medical care and a company pension.
If this role is of interest, please contact Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07511177531