Are you a driven Environment and Sustainability professional looking to join an established multi-disciplinary construction company? A leading contractor are looking for a Senior Environmental Advisor to join their growing operation to work on HS2 and beyond with a diverse project portfolio across design and build, rail and civil engineering projects. This is a primarily field-based role with travel across multiple location to diverse and exciting projects.
Reporting into the Group Environmental & Sustainability Manager you will be:
• Managing of sustainability & assurance across all projects
• Working with project teams throughout providing technical environmental and sustainability support
• Undertaking environmental inspections and audits
• Liaising with stakeholders to obtain licenses and consents for individual contracts
• Proactively improving performance by engaging with the management team and all staff
The company are renowned for adding value to strategic partnerships with clients and regulatory bodies and as such you must be a consummate professional with the ability to support and influence. Other key requirements for the role are:
• A degree in a relevant subject
• Working knowledge of ISO:14001
• Experience in an operational Environmental role within the Construction, Civil Engineering or Rail sectors
• Confident communication skills with great initiative
• Member of IEMA
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an industry-leading group and driving their Sustainability agenda to drive continuous improvement throughout their Environmental impact. With a very competitive salary of £40-50,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience) including vehicle and bonus and fantastic development opportunities, this is an attractive role and an opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects.