Role: Senior Estimator
Project: Water Infrastructure & Highways & Rail
Start : ASAP
Rate: £350 per day
With 20+ years experience and supported by a dedicated team of qualified and experienced staff. Based in the East Midlands, this established regional contractor are looking for an Estimator to join their team. The company work on a range of civil engineering projects, with particular focus on Highways, Water & Rail as well as bulk earthworks, deep drainage, enabling works, external paving, foundations, service installations, in-situ concrete pits, remediation works.
• Assist the Estimating function in the selection of Subcontractors for each trade.
• Develop and maintain a strong and effective Supply Chain for key trade packages, based on geographical and project requirements.
• Negotiating with sub-contractors and suppliers
• Producing formal quotations to customers
• Taking details from drawings to produce BOQs allowing for a timely return of quotations for customer deadlines.
• Keep good documentation of tenders and quotations on internal database.
• Contact customers dealing with queries and providing additional technical information.
• Establish and maintain relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers.
If you are interested, please apply with your most up to date CV and contact Faye in the Birmingham office.