Kenton Black are working with a leading Main Contractor to recruit a Senior Estimator to join their established and experienced commercial team. Our client is looking for the Senior Estimator to be a driving force within the company, focusing on competitive tenders on projects up to a value of £25m throughout Scotland.
This is a hybrid role with the option of home working available, however the successful candidate would be expected to be in the office for meetings etc.
As Senior Estimator you will be responsible for;
• Supporting directors and wider commercial team with managing tender process
• Preparing accurate, high quality and competitive tenders from first principles
• Liaising with other divisions within the company to maximise offering to clients
• Engaging with key supply chain to develop strong working relationships
• Attending client meetings
• Risk Analysis
The successful candidate will have a depth of estimating experience within the construction industry and a strong knowledge of Scottish supply networks and material prices. Ideally this will be supported by a relevant qualification such as an HND, HNC or degree. The successful candidate will also be committed to delivering work to the highest of standards.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with generous benefit scheme and a pathway for further career progression.
If this role is of interest, please contact Kris Mongan on email@example.com or 07933821808.