Company Details and Job Overview:
A high performing public sector organisation on the Fylde Coast have partnered with Kenton Black Finance to appoint a new Senior Finance Manager. This is an all-encompassing role which provides effective leadership, business partnering including a variety of commercial and technical finance duties.
As an employer of choice in the local area, employees at all levels form part of an inclusive and friendly working environment where staff are valued and rewarded. It is an exciting time to join the organisation as they embark upon their journey of significant growth over the next 3 years.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• Competitive starting salary
• 35 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Hybrid working and flexibility on working hours
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Subsidised Starbucks and catering on site
• Free parking on site
• Electric vehicle / hybrid car lease scheme
Your New Role as Senior Finance Manager:
This role sits within the finance leadership team, reporting to an engaging Financial Controller and leading a team of 5 staff. Specific duties will involve:
• Production of the monthly performance pack
• Preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Production of statutory accounts
• Capital, grant and project reporting
• Management of borrowing and investment opportunities, forecasting 2 year cash balances
• Business case production including commercial bids and capital/investment assessments
• Driving continual improvement initiatives and leading ad hoc financial projects
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The successful candidate will be fully qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA with sufficient post qualification experience at a senior level. Strong leadership/staff management experience is required with the ability to effectively engage with various internal and external stakeholders, influencing and challenging where necessary.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.