Are you an engaging and communicative Senior Health and Safety Advisor looking to join a reputable and growing a company? Do you have leadership skills and business acumen? A leading construction safety consultancy operating throughout the country are looking for a driven and professional individual to cover their client’s operations in the Central Belt of Scotland. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of construction projects and the associated risk and able to work with clients on expectations.
Reporting into the Managing Director you will be:
• Visiting various sites and to provide site inspections and audits
• Providing help and advice to the company’s client base
• Identify health and safety hazards and risk on challenging sites
• Solutions driven and proactive in identifying issues
• Driving the business forward
This role is new and integral to the continuous improvement of their client’s health & safety practices. Therefore, knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• NEBOSH Construction-qualified
• H&S Diploma-qualified
• Grad IOSH (ESSENTIAL – preferably CMIOSH)
• Well-organised, driven and autonomous
• Knowledgeable of RAMs and contractor management
• Experienced in multi-site portfolios and quick-moving construction environments (ESSENTIAL)
This is an excellent chance for you to join an impressive construction consultancy with a burgeoning client base. You will earn a competitive salary of between £42-47k (dependant on experience) plus package and will be instrumental in providing H&S support across the region.