A growing, prominent Health & Safety Consultancy are looking for you to become their new Senior Health & Safety Consultant. Working with the team you need to understand the commerciality of working within a consultancy environment and work with a diverse and exciting client and project portfolio across the Construction sector.
The client base consists of £5-50million turnover SME contractors and specialist subbies, looking for project to project assistance on schemes from demolition to large-scale new build and refurb/fit-out. You must be able to hit the ground running and have a demonstrable track record in delivering these services, preferably with exposure to a consulting environment.
Reporting into the COO you will be:
• Providing health and safety services to a range of clients with support and expert advice
• Carrying out site inspections, construction phase plans, H&S audits and risk assessments
• Writing and reviewing polices etc and keeping abreast of legislation and best practice
• Delivering a very pro-active and high level of customer service and be actively involved in account managing and expanding their existing portfolio of H&S retained clients
• Working across London and Southeast on multiple projects
This is a role for a self-motivated and autonomous individual, helping to deliver impeccable standards and services to the company’s established client base. The company has a culture of trust and accountability and offer excellent flexibility in line with this. You must also have:
• NEBOSH or NCRQ qualification (minimum)
• Experience of a Consultancy environment
• Experience of a range of Construction projects and associated hazards (essential)
• A proven track record in providing health and safety services to clients
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent interpersonal skills
In order to succeed in this role, you should have a genuine commitment to high levels of customer service. You must be confident, diplomatic and a good communicator with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with clients and the rest of your team.
You will earn an excellent salary of between £50-55,000 dependent on qualifications and experience plus a full package including many benefits. This is a challenging and varied role which offers an excellent opportunity for further career development within a successful, well established and expanding business.