Are you a dynamic Health & Safety professional with wider understanding of Environment and Quality looking for a new role? Do you have a demonstrable track record in infrastructure and civil engineering and the ability to manage risk on these projects? A prominent and reputable main contractor are looking for a Senior HSEQ Advisor to join them, covering major infrastructure projects across the West and South Midlands.
Reporting into project management and their wider SHEQ function, you will be:
• Inspecting, monitoring and evaluating performance on multiple sites
• Conducting internal training based on company needs and future goals
• Engaging with site personnel to drive continuous improvement on-site and strive for best practice
• Liaising with external stakeholders and providing a solutions-driven approach to challenges that may arise
• Proactive in identifying risk and managing sub-contractors on their safety output
• Internally auditing against ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
Working on a prestigious infrastructure scheme you will feel comfortable working in highly regulated environments where respect for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality is paramount. Key qualifications and attributes for the role include:
• NEBOSH/NVQ/NCRQ qualification (ESSENTIAL)
• A good communicator who provides solutions to risks/challenges on-site
• Backgrounds in earthworks, groundworks, civils and structures (ESSENTIAL)
• A team player with good work ethic
• Internal auditing experience with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 to manage HSEQ company management system
• Experience of working with regulatory bodies such as Network Rail and Highways England (DESIRABLE)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a sustainably run contractor on major projects with a lasting legacy. You will earn between £50-55,000 as basic salary plus car/car allowance and full package, with the opportunity for progression. For further information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.