Company Details and Job Overview:
A dynamic group of businesses in Cumbria have partnered with Kenton Black Finance in their search for a Senior Management Accountant. The Group is in an exciting stage of its growth journey having grown significantly over the last 2 years with plans for further expansion.
Based at their new offices in Bowness-on-Windermere, this opportunity offers hybrid working and flexible working arrangements can be discussed.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• A competitive starting salary depending on experience
• Flexibility around working hours
• A hybrid working arrangement
• Excellent working environment in a brand new office space in Bowness-on-Windermere, with on site parking spaces
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Gym membership
• Employee discounts
• Company events
Your New Role as Senior Management Accountant:
As Senior Management Accountant, you will report to the Group Financial Controller and be responsible for a team of 3 finance staff. Your duties will include:
• Aiding effective decision making through providing meaningful financial reports and analysis
• Preparation of the management accounts pack
• Supporting with year end accounting requirements
• Supporting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Ensuring financial statements are prepared accurately, identifying key financial risks and opportunities
• Being a key point of contact for non-finance staff, business partnering and providing financial information and advice
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this role, you will be proven in a similar management accounting role with good technical finance skills. A high level of commercial acumen is also required as well as strong communication and relationship management skills. Strong analytical and IT skills are pivotal, with the ability to analyse and present complex financial information concisely.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.