Company Details and Job Overview:
A PE backed, service based Group of businesses in Blackpool are looking to strengthen their finance team by appointing a new Senior Management Accountant. 100% year on year growth has been achieved through organic growth, acquisition and launching new products and services.
This is an ideal opportunity for a career driven, qualified finance professional seeking a progressive role within a fast-paced environment. With opportunity to add value in many areas,
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
A generous benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate which includes:
• A competitive starting salary in the region of £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
• Bonus scheme up to 20%
• 37.5 hour full time working week with flexibility around working hours
• Hybrid working
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Career development opportunities and ongoing support from the FC and CFO
Your New Role as Senior Management Accountant:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, as Senior Management Accountant you will enjoy a diverse role covering the following duties:
• Production of monthly management accounts for the Group
• Contribute to the annual audit process
• Production of statutory accounts with support from the FC and CFO
• Provision of treasury management to the Group
• Involvement in various projects relating to strategic initiatives
• Ad-hoc analysis of M&A activity
• Review and suggest improvements to existing systems and processes
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The ideal candidate will be technically strong with full CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification. A high level of commercial acumen is required along with proven ability to implement new controls and procedures and make improvements. My client is seeking a career driven individual who is keen to learn and progress, succession plans are in place for this role to grow into a more senior position in the short to medium term.
Working in a fast-paced environment alongside a team of friendly and high calibre finance staff, this is a high profile role which gives lots of opportunity to add value to the finance function and wider business. Genuine career advancement opportunities will be available to the successful candidate.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.