MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
M4 Corridor - Acton / Hayes / Slough
£70k-95k + Package
I'm excited to be supporting this leading international principal contractor as they seek to capitalise on the ongoing success of their data centre division by supplementing the existing team with experienced MEP Commercial professionals.
Based in a number of locations in the South East (mainly to the west of Central London), ideal candidates will have strong pre & post contract experience and although not essential, data centre experience would be an advantage. Other type of desirable project experience would include MEP packages on rail, hospital fit out, telecoms, cleanrooms/pharma, stadia, airports.
All applicants should have the following -
• £30m to £80m project experience as Senior MEP Commercial Manager.
• Experience in establishing, managing and leading a large project team and/or multiple smaller project teams.
• Experience of most forms of contract.
• Relationships with clients/consultants and suppliers which will raise profile of the division and lead to new opportunities.
• Experience in claims resolution both with the Employer and Trade Contractor.
• Evidence of strong interpersonal and people management skills are essential
• Demonstrably commercially focused with a proven track record of delivering high quality results whilst maintaining positive relationships in difficult financial environments
• Allocation of risk and maximisation of profit in single stage fixed price procurement routes
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to understand the wider picture whilst devoting attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international market leader and to work in the exciting and ever buoyant data centre sector.
Please forward a copy of your up to date CV if you'd like to apply for the role.