MEP Cost Manager / Senior MEP Cost Manager
Kenton Black International is excited to be supporting one of the world's leading consultancies in the expansion of their UK Cost Management team. There currently exists numerous opportunities for degree qualified and (ideally) chartered Senior MEP Cost Managers in their London office.
We're keen to hear from people with a strong consultancy background, pre-contract expertise, and with a proven track record of delivering high quality MEP cost management/quantity surveying/scheduling across the full lifecycle of schemes. Project experience of particular interest includes Healthcare, Commercial New Build, High Rise, Utilities.
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities -
- Pre- and post-contract duties, including preparation of cost estimates, RFPs, procurement and tendering, contract administration, variation, final account, etc.
- Completing feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Estimating and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan
- Tendering and procurement activity, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, preliminaries, tender analysis, tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Taking responsibility for timely and accurate cost checks and valuations
- Producing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Participate effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes
- Perform cost risk analysis and provide input into value engineering; negotiate and approve final accounts
- Maintain central feedback and learning on cost estimating from prospects and projects and contribute to updating of best practices in estimating
If you have a stable career history and can demonstrate a collaborative and outgoing approach, please get in touch - email@example.com .