Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor - Data Centres
To £65k doe
I'm looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with extensive Mechanical & Electrical services experience for an international business involved in the Data Centre sector.
Whilst the ideal candidate will have some Data Centre project experience, we welcome applications from Senior MEP QSs that have worked on projects such as laboratories, cleanrooms, hospitals, or any major scheme with a large building services package.
The successful candidate can expect to manage the full cost control elements of a project, including planning, change management, forecasting and WIP reporting, whilst responsibility for forecasting will also be an essential part of the role.
General tasks and responsibilities will include -
- Pre & Post Construction management
- Contract reviews
- Monthly monitoring and analysis
- Scope analysis of sub-contract packages including CDP reviews
- Profit Improvement Plans and Risk Management
- Client billing negotiations & justifications
- Sub-contractor/partner appointments & price work negotiations
- Customer engagement and Business Development
In order to be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria -
- Experience working with various construction contracts such as NEC3/4, JCT design and build, bespoke contracts
- 5years + working in a Senior QS role
- Experience working as a principal contractor
- Extensive M&E experience
- Experience of working on large multi-million-pound projects
For further information or to express your interest, please get in touch - email@example.com