Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager - Data Centre projects
£60-90k - DOE
I'm excited to be supporting this leading specialist MEP contractor as they seek to capitalise on the ongoing success of their data centre division by supplementing the existing team with experienced MEP Commercial professionals.
Splitting time between head office in Central London and on site in West London, ideal candidates will have strong pre & post contract experience and although not essential, data centre experience would be an advantage. Other type of desirable project experience would include MEP packages on rail, hospital fit out, cleanrooms/pharma, stadia, airports, power stations, refineries.
All applicants should have the following -
• £30m to £80m project experience as Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor
• Experience in establishing, managing and leading a large project team and/or multiple smaller project teams.
• Experience of most forms of contract.
• Experience in claims resolution both with the Employer and Trade Contractor.
• Evidence of strong interpersonal and people management skills are essential
• Allocation of risk and maximisation of profit in single stage fixed price procurement routes
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to understand the wider picture whilst devoting attention to detail
Please forward a copy of your up to date CV if you'd like to apply for the role.