Senior Planners - Data Centre
Spain & Portugal - hybrid role, so location flexible
€80-110k + Package
This leading international contractor is enjoying an exciting period of growth and success across its European Data Centre business.
They can count some of the world’s biggest and best known companies as clients and they’re looking to supplement their dynamic and ambitious team with Senior Planners, to be based anywhere in Spain or Portugal.
The successful candidates can expect to play a crucial role on numerous EU based projects, and typical duties will include -
• Providing planning services as an integral part of the project team as well as lead assistant planners
• Liaising with clients and external planning consultants, leading programme meetings and reacting quickly to any client-led changes
• Setting up end-to-end programmes, from appointment to commissioning and close out – always making sure there are auditable trails
• Providing progress reports to the relevant stakeholders
• Identifying and managing project risks, and solving any issues or problems
• Establishing key milestones
• Building strong internal and external relationships and training non-planners in planning principles, techniques and software
In order to be considered for this role, applicants should meet the following criteria -
• Experience of developing planning and proposals process across a range of complex projects such as Hospitals, Pharma, Power Stations, Hi-tech Manufacturing. Data Centre experience would be a clear advantage
• A solid understanding of the full project lifecycle, including architectural construction detail, planning and rescheduling techniques, M&E infrastructure and procurement
• A good knowledge of relevant software and programmes such as MS Project, Primavera P6 and Asta
• The ability to prepare and deliver programming and planning in line with all relevant guidelines and protocols
• A strategic approach – you'll always look at the bigger picture and you'll make decisions with confidence
• Excellent team working and communication skills – you'll have a calm approach and the ability to get the best out of others
Applicants with an EU passport will be given precedence.
To apply, please email an up to date CV to - email@example.com