Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor
We are currently recruiting a Senior Planner for a market leading Tier 1 main contractor in Cambridgeshire to work on a major highways scheme.
The scheme will provide better connections between Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Bedford and St Neots. Junction improvements will be made, including a new three-tier junction allowing free flowing traffic onto the A1 and the construction of a new dual carriageway. It will also create better routes for walkers, cyclists and horse riders and deliver better connections to St Neots and its train station.
In this role you will be developing the planning approach for the project taking into account both our clients and their customers planning requirements. This approach should focus on how the planning team deliver a positive impact for the project.
• Civil Engineering background (desirable)
• Understanding of various forms of construction documents, contracts and specifications
• Experience working as a Planner for a main contractor
• Significant experience working on Highways schemes
• Relevant CSCS Card
• Degree / HND / HNC in Construction / Civil Engineering (desirable)
• £80k basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Company car or Car allowance
• Healthcare for person and family
• 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (option to buy back more days)
• Above market rate pension scheme
• Retail discounts, cashbacks, rewards…
To find out more please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.