Up to £85,000
We are currently recruiting for a Tier 1 Contractor working on one of their flagship frameworks, starting in East Anglia and Cambridgeshire. I am looking to speak to Senior Planners or Planners looking to progress their career and move to one of the country’s most reputable contractors. This role is an opportunity to be part of a new site team working on a large highway scheme, with plenty of opportunity for progression.
My client is a multidisciplinary main contractor that operate nationally and turn over in the region of £1.3bn. They are an established award-winning business that has been growing steadily for the past 45 years. This opportunity falls within their Major Projects division which includes a Civil Engineering arm that is now the major focus of growth for the company, providing exciting opportunities for their employees.
• £85,000 basic salary (dependent on candidate experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• Experience working as a Planner or above.
• Main contractor background
• Experience working on Major Civils Infrastructure schemes
• Preferably BSc degree qualified
• UK driving licence.
• Experience with Planning Software
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!