Senior Planner - Civils
Up to £70k + Car/Allowance + Benefits
Tier 1 Contractor - Permanent Role
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Planner with a focus on civils, highways and public realm works, due to the securing of a number of high profile schemes on large regional frameworks in the sector. They are a well established national Tier 1 Contractor with work for the next 3-5 years already secured so are looking to grow the technical delivery team and require a Senior Planner to take control of these new projects.
The ideal candidate will be from a civils background and will preferably have project experience such as highways, public realm and even water projects and be able to plan using MS Project (ability to use Asta/P6 would be great but the majority of clients are using MS Project).
The successful applicant will be responsible for -
- Integration into project teams
- Liaise with clients and external planning consultants
- Provide planning services to projects and proposals
- Lead programme meetings whether internally or presenting to Clients
- Set up end to end programmes from appointment to commissioning and close out
- Set up and manage auditable trails of programmes
- Collate & validate project progress and report to the Divisional Director
- Contribute to the efficient way the department is run by feeding lessons learnt and innovation back into the department
- Understand what makes each project tick and establish programmes around key milestones
- Critical Path analysis
- Identify and manage project risk
- Ability to contribute to problem solving
What's in it for you?
Apart from a great pipeline of high profile work with a cash rich company one the big draws for this company is the way they look after their staff. Whether that is great benefits or the team ethos that they look to promote from the Regional heads of the business down through to investment in staff it's a great option.
For full details of the role please click the link to apply or contact me on 07974 157 401 or forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com