Senior Project Manager
Up to €180k!
Kenton Black International is delighted to be working with this international consultancy as their European Data Centre business continues to grow. They're currently looking for proven leaders to join them, to work on existing schemes and to help them to continue to grow and ultimately to become 'best in class' in the EU DC market.
Applications are encouraged from Senior Project Managers who have experience managing largescale schemes such as Hyperscale Data Centres, Oil & Gas, Refineries, and Power Stations. The ideal candidate will relocate to Malmo and a relocation package including a car, flights, temporary accommodation, and help finding a new place will be provided.
General expectations for consideration include -
- Delivery of at least 2 Largescale construction schemes
- History of managing complex projects in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Budget/Cost Management experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Pre-construction experience beneficial
- Proven experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrable experience growing and leading teams
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to see the wider picture
- Strong focus on HSE
- Quality driven approach
- Right to work in the EU is essential
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background
To express your interest and for more information about these exciting opportunities, please get in touch -email@example.com