Senior Project Manager – Birmingham – Salary: £85,000 + Package + Bonus Scheme
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for a new challenge with a growing and reputable company? You have an exciting opportunity to join a national main contractor operating across the commercial build sector. Based out of their office in West Midlands you will be working on a varied portfolio of multimillion pound projects.
The Senior Project Manager will be expected to support the Pre-Construction Team with Tenders so you will have knowledge of the pre-construction process. You’ll also come from a main contracting background and have experience of working on commercial build projects such as industrial, student accommodation, hotels, and offices.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working as a Project Manager for a Main Contractor
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience working on Design & Build projects
• Experience of managing the entire site, including Site Managers, Engineers and Commercial team members.
• Vast pre-con experience
Duties of the role will include:
• Management of the overall site from start to finish of the project.
• Managing and running the update meetings with the Contracts Manager and Client Team
• Overall management of Sub-Contractors
• Inclusion in the pre-construction side of the project
• Manage and Monitor Health& Safety
This is an excellent chance for you to join a company who is going from strength to strength and winning new projects on a regular basis. You will earn a competitive salary/package and will be instrumental in the growth of this organisation.
For further information please contact Jamie Taylor - Kenton Black - Birmingham Office