Senior Project Manager
£70k plus package
Our client is actively recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join their team. They pride themselves on being professional and approachable and are looking for a Senior Project Manager too share their drive and passion.
Our client is established within their market place and currently enjoy a turnover of £35 million and deliver both New Build & Refurbishment projects, ranging in value from £50,000 up to £5 million. They are a privately owned business and operate on a regional basis.
As a Senior Project Manager you should have well-rounded general main contracting experience gained through working on a variety of project types with the ability to work independently with confidence and decisiveness. Candidates should be self-motivated, proactive with a positive can-do attitude and experience within the role as a Contracts Manager/Senior Project Manager.
Key duties will include, but not limited to:
• Take ownership of multiple projects, leading delivery teams to manage risk ensuring work is completed safely, on time and within budget.
• Oversee site-based Site Manager and deal with day-to-day issues as they arise
• Co-ordination and monitoring of subcontractors and suppliers
• Compile and update CPHSP in conjunction with H&S Manager
• Review and approval of subcontract RAMS
• Regular site visits to check on progress and quality of work
• Development of tender programmes to Construction Phase level
• Review and updates of programme progress and delays
• Reviewing design information and compiling / tracking of RFI’s
• Assessing design details and potential issues and pro-actively seeking guidance or proposals to ensure problems are overcome in a swift and agreeable manner
• Participate in weekly reviews of progress, budget, resources, and programme
• Compiling of Contractor’s Reports and attendance at Site Progress Meetings
You will require the following:
• Previous Main Contractor Experience (Essential)
• Min 5 years in a Senior Project / Contracts Manager role (Essential)
• A working knowledge of JCT and NEC contracts (Preferable)
• First Aid
• A full UK driving license
• Successful Enhanced DBS (This will be obtained by the Company as part of the onboarding process)
• Salary: Up to £70,000 dependent on experience and subject to review after probation period
• Company Car / Allowance
• Workplace Pension
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV, or contact Hardev Singh in the Birmingham Office.