Senior Project Manager
Up to £85,000 plus company package
Kenton Black is working with a major player in the water infrastructure sector working on a major scheme in Worcestershire, who are in search for a Senior Project Manager. My client is well established and has over 30 years trading history in the civil engineering and water sector.
The Greater Midlands is a new region for them, and they already have cemented their place within the market with over £37million worth of turnover secured for 2024.
They are keen to find a proactive Senior Project Manager, who is looking to grow with the region and help lead a £20m Severn Trent Water Infrastructure scheme. This role within the region and is keen to find a new one to sit on the scheme and lead the whole operational and commercial function.
Skill & Responsibilities:
• Management of a project team including design staff, project engineers and support staff across multiple projects
• Support the senior management in the delivery of contracts and client goals and objectives
• Responsibility for project management, project control, engineering management, and construction.
• Management and liaison with internal and external design teams in a multi-disciplinary environment, providing commercial and technical guidance.
• Effectively maintain and develop healthy client and stakeholder relationships throughout the project from commencement to project close-out
• Up to £85,000 plus company package (Can go higher for the right person)
• Strong Water Infrastructure Experiences (Essential)
• Major project experience (Essential)
• Very good career progression opportunities
Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!