Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
Birmingham / Midlands
£80,000 - £90,000 + Car Allowance (DOE)
About the company
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager / Project Manager to join an established Tier 1 Main Contractor who enjoy a turnover of c£200 million with £75 million of that coming out of their Midlands region. Our client operates extensively in the following sectors: Education, Ministry of Defence, Retail, Commercial, Industrial and Healthcare. The company prides themselves on their high-quality of service, providing the same focused approach on every project and making sure everyone comes away happy.
Current project is in the West Midlands with a value of £35 million. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Project Manager / Project Manager who has worked for a main contractor and has personally led new build and refurbishment projects of significant value as a number 1.
Information on the role
• Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
• Manage and ensure team are complying with project specification.
• Track and report at client update meetings
• Planning of resources, including materials, labour, and sub-contractors
• Liaise with Site Safety Officer to ensure all standards are maintained.
• Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation.
• Manage and maintain all H&S requirements.
• Deliver the project on time and to an excellent standard.
What we’d like from you
• Experience as a Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
• Proven Experience in Site Project Management
• Exceptional written and spoken English skills.
• Self-motivated personality
• Attention to detail with a right first-time attitude.
• Organisation and time management skills
• SMSTS Qualified.
• Travel, Lodge or Live near / in the West Midlands.
• (BONUS) – Healthcare Experience but not necessary
What’s in it for you.
• Competitive salary £80,000 - £90,000 (DOE)
• Package including Car Allowance of up to £8,500.
• Company pension
• 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
• Potential for Hybrid work
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.