Senior Project Planner
This leading international specialist MEP contractor is looking to add an experienced Project Planner to its team in Munster.
The successful candidate will play an active role in project management support of multi-disciplined, multi-sector project delivery work by facilitating the planning, scheduling and controlling processes. Providing advice, support and clear communication of fact-based answers to key management questions which will aid in intelligent and effective decision making, and must escalate and flag internally to the Lead Planner (& Planning & Risk Manager) immediately where there is risk to the company.
Covering a variety of projects across the region, multi-sector experience is preferable, while a strong MEP background is essential.
The key functions of the role will include:
- Provide a high quality of service and support to the Project Manager
- Managing, mentoring and providing guidance to Planners / Juniors as required
- Review Contract documentation and highlight key schedule and tracking requirements
- Develop Construction schedule based on high level target schedule and WBS received from Project manager
- Support in client schedule negotiations
- Labour & Metrics load the schedule based on hours & quantities received from the Commercial Team
- Develop the required Trackers and Reporting templates
- Develop fully integrated construction schedule in conjunction with the Main Contractor and Project Manager
- Measure & track weekly progress and efficiency in consultation with the Site Team and validate this formally with the
Commercial Team every 2 / 3 weeks
- Highlight potential risks and roadblocks to the project team and lead planner on an ongoing basis
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.