Job Title: QA specialist
Salary: circa. 30k
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in Manchester as a QA specialist. They are leading professionals in UK parallel imports of pharmaceutical products and require a QA specialist to come in to assist with the ever growing workload. There are tremendous opportunities for career progression as the QA team expands into the future.
As a QA specialist, you will:
- Ensure QMS compliance with GMP.
- Ensure prompt and timely sign off for batch release by QP..
- Report into QA team leader.
- Conduct and assist internal/external audits.
- Deviation and CAPAs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical QA.
- Degree level qualification in life sciences
- Exceptional understanding of QMS’s in the context of pharmaceutical GMP.
- A background within QA in the food manufacturing sector may be considered with GMP experience.
- Competitive salary circa. 30K
- 37.5 hours a week, full-time onsite
- 20 holiday + 8 bank holidays
Keywords: Pharma, pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical, quality, quality assurance, specialist, batch release, GMP, compliance, QMS, quality management systems, quality management, audits, auditing, supply chain,