Job title: Senior QA Officer
Salary: circa. 37K
One of my pharmaceutical manufacturing clients are actively recruiting for a senior QA officer to join their Northwest site. There is huge opportunity for development within pharma QA with a defined pathway for career progression.
The successful Senior QA Officer will:
- Be directly involved in the maintenance of the site’s QMS through the use of CAPA’s, change controls and deviations.
- Conduct internal and manage external audits.
- Write and review SOPs ensuring GMP compliance.
- Aid in the training of junior QA officers.
- Help improve company culture.
Essentials for the successful Senior QA Officer:
- Hold a scientific degree in a relevant subject.
- 5 years’ experience working as a QA officer within pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills.
Benefits for the Senior QA Officer:
- Free on-site parking.
- Proven career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours
- Good company culture
- Discounts for some high street retailers