Job title: Senior QC analyst
Salary: 37-42k (depending on experience)
I’m currently working with a multinational pharmaceutical company who have just released a really exciting opportunity for a senior QC analyst within the Runcorn area. The successful candidate will supervise a team of junior analysts performing testing to GMP standards, the company’s culture is renowned within the industry as a market leader along with a well-defined career progression opportunity.
A Senior QC analyst will:
- Supervise a team of junior analysts testing different pharmaceutical product to GMP standards
- Maintain and troubleshoot HPLC industrial machinery
- Not a hands-on testing role.
- Perform deviations, CAPAs and change control by opening and managing investigations
- Data analysis and documentation reporting
- Manage and delegate workloads to junior analyst team.
The successful QC analyst will receive:
- A competitive salary between 37-42K, depending on experience.
- Work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Workplace pension at 5% with a 3% candidate contribution
- 21 (+8 statutory bank holidays) days holiday
The Runcorn site is easily accessible by car and has good public transports connections from Manchester and Liverpool
- Scientific degree and extensive relevant industry experience
- Good knowledge of laboratory instrumentation and troubleshooting experience
- Vast experience of GMP/GLP/regulation
- Experience of operating and updating QMS inc. investigations and deviations.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend, LC-MS, GC-MS, Senior, Supervisor, QMS, GMP, GLP, sterile, sterility.