Senior Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham - £80,000 + Package + Bonus scheme
An established main contractor with multiple UK offices who have been growing year on year, are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a portfolio of work with a key clients, within the Midlands.
The company turnover in excess of £250m and are one the biggest contractors that operate within the Commercial building industry. Due to being appointed the "contractor of choice" a need Commercial staff to join the business has become vital, to work within the Commercial & Industrial sector.
The ideal candidate will have the correct skill set to ensure the job is performed to the highest standards as well as experience in Quantity Surveying.
• Procurement of subcontract packages.
• Assisting with final accounts.
• Analysing sub-contractor's quotations.
• Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control.
• On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required.
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies
• 3 years minimum unbroken service with current employer
• Experience of running projects commercially as no1 c£15/20 million
Please call for more information, Jamie Taylor - Kenton Black - Birmingham office