Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are currently recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor for an established main contractor who turnover in excess of £100m and undergoing tremendous growth due to recent tender successes.
The business specialises in civil engineering with typical schemes including highways, public realm, infrastructure projects and a variety of frameworks for private clients and local authorities.
They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a highways framework throughout South Wales, maintaining and improving major highways for the Welsh Government. This opportunity affords the successful candidate plenty of regional work.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideal project experience including major roads / highways, public realm, drainage, earthworks, structures/bridges, culverts etc.
• Conversant knowledge in NEC forms of contracts.
• Experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor.
• Basic salary up to £60,000 dependent on experience
• Company car or car allowance
• 5% pension contribution
• Generous holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
• Company benefit scheme
To find out more please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black, Birmingham.