A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the Southwest. My Client bring more than 60 years of experience to their Private Sector Clients throughout the UK, with group turnover £900 million.
Projects ranging from £20million-£100million in the following Sectors:
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
• Proven success as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
• Able to lead a project.
• Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
• The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
• Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
• Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.