Derby/ Nottingham - Up to £70,000 – 10% Bonus - Plus package
An established main contractor with multiple UK offices who have been growing year on year, are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a portfolio of work with a key client, within the East Midlands.
The company turnover in excess of £400m and are one the biggest contractors that operate within the Commercial & Industrial building industry. Due to being appointed the "contractor of choice" a need Commercial staff to join the business has become vital, to work within the Distribution & Industrial sector.
The ideal candidate will have the correct skill set to ensure the job is performed to the highest standards as well as experience in Quantity Surveying.
• Procurement of subcontract packages.
• Assisting with final accounts.
• Analysing sub-contractor's quotations.
• Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control.
• On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required.
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies
• 3 years unbroken service with current employer
• Experience of running projects commercially as no1 c£15 million
•Experience in distribution and industrial sectors.
Please call Oliver from Kenton Black on 0330 055 2229 for more details.