Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £70K
I'm working with an award-winning contractor, delivering sustainable solutions for the UK’s transport infrastructure. They invest, design, manufacture, construct, maintain and operate a wide variety of projects for the public and private sector clients. They have a range of services including public realm improvements, junction improvements, car parks - including park and ride facilities, footways, cycleways and other infrastructure for non-motorised users, carriageway construction and surfacing, drainage improvements, Vehicle Restraint Systems (VRS), street lighting, signalisation and more.
They are looking to take on a Senior Quantity Surveyor with infrastructure, roads, drainage and structures experience, who has good knowledge of the NEC3/4 that can liaise with the Client and has the following capability;
• Procurement including drafting subcontract orders.
• Subcontract management. Eg Payments, change management etc.
• Change management e.g Identification of change, Issuing notices, Preparing CE quotations, negotiating etc.
• Preparing the monthly valuations.
• Preparing the monthly CVR’s.
• Cost monitoring and control.
• Internal reporting. Producing management reports .
• The ability to manage junior staff.
• A team player.
They're offering a great package with up to £70K based upon experience.
To apply for this role, please contact Bethany at Kenton Black on 07511177441.