Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor (Inside IR35)
Highways / Carriageway
Leeds – West Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per shift
3 Month Duration
My client are a large Highways Main Contractor working throughout the UK. With a new project in Leeds there is a requirement for an experienced Freelance Quantity Surveyor for a minimum of 3 months.
The role will involve cost management, subcontract management, measures etc. as well as delegating to an assistant Quantity Surveyor.
The project will include: junction improvements, road upgrades an widening, drainage etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Senior Quantity Surveyor form a highways background
• Experience working on NEC opt 3
• Experience on similar scope of works on highways schemes
• Previous experience working with a large main contractor
• Excellent communicator written and verbal
• Stable career history and strong reference
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black for more info