Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £75,000
We are currently recruiting Senior Quantity Surveyors for one of the UK’s largest privately owned civil engineering and infrastructure specialists. The business has over 40 years of trading history, operating as a tier 1 partner for blue chip, regulated and private clients. They work as part of large frameworks, joint ventures and alliances, as well as on individual projects developing long-standing client relationships.
They currently have requirements for Senior Quantity Surveyors to join their Anglian Water Team, working in locations across East Anglia, with the expectation that successful candidates travel to regional offices in Peterborough as and when required for meetings etc.
As the business specialise in water infrastructure and tunnelling projects past project experience in these areas is paramount!
• HND/degree in Quantity Surveying, or equivalent
• Previous experience of the civil engineering industry
• Familiarity with ICE/NEC forms of contract NEC3 or NEC4 and knowledge of current
• Construction Law
• Extensive experience in commercial management and procurement of
• subcontractors, including chairing regular meetings, measurement and control cycle,
• certificates and accruals calculations
• Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting and earned value
• Excellent time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to encourage and support junior members of the Commercial Team
• Experience of working for Contractor, Water experience, able to deal with large
• amounts of data for open book forms of contract.
• Member of RICS or other relevant professional body, or working towards (desirable)
• CSCS card holder
• Up to £75,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Company car / car allowance
• 5% Company pension contribution
• Life Assurance
• Single persons private medical cover
• Permanent Health Cover
To express your interest please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham! Or Apply Now!