Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are recruiting for a reputable, family-owned civil engineering contractor who have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing commercial team.
The business has over 50 years trading history with a turnover in excess of £100m. They operate across multiple regions in the UK, delivering award winning civil infrastructure projects for a range of local authorities and private clients comprising roads and sewers, drainage, earthworks, section 38's & 278's, highways etc.
As a result they are particularly keen to speak to candidates with a background working for civil engineering main contractors, who also have experience delivering similar schemes as outlined above with projects ranging from £500k to £15m in value.
They have numerous projects located throughout Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire and ideally want to speak to candidates who live within this catchment area and are able to travel to site as well their regional offices in Cambridgeshire.
• 5 years + experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Based in Lincolnshire area
• Experience delivering civil infrastructure schemes
• Driver’s license
• Main contractor experience
• £50,000 - £65,000 basic salary (negotiable on candidate experience)
• Company car (electric options available) or car allowance (£260pm + mileage)
• 6% employer contribution pension scheme
• 26 days holiday + banks holidays
• Hybrid working
Contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham! Or Apply Now!