Senior Quantity Surveyor
Civil Engineering – Water
Due to expansion, this Regional Contractor are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the Midlands. They specialise in water and wastewater infrastructure and are part of several major frameworks. For this role, you will take the lead commercial role on a few projects and will also provide support and advise day to day to 3 of their QS’s.
Salary and benefits for a Senior Quantity Surveyor:
• Up to £60,000 based on experience.
• Company car/allowance.
• Very good work/life balance – 4:30pm finishes Mon-Fri.
• 6% pension.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
• Prior experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
• Experience in civils or utilities.
• Experience with NEC and JCT forms of contract.
• Full right to work in the UK.
• UK drivers license.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, please apply with your CV using the link below.