ARE YOU A SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR LOOKING TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER OR A COMMERCIAL LEAD LOOKING FOR A CHANGE? THIS ROLE IS LOOKING FOR A NO1 TO LEAD THE COMMERCIAL ELEMENTS, ON A HIGHLY CLASSIFIED PROJECT IN THE BRISTOL AREA.
Our client is a top multi-disciplinary principal contractor who currently has an opportunity within their civils infrastructure division for a site-based Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead a large infrastructure scheme in the West Country that consists of infrastructure works including earthworks, remediation, roads, services, drainage, ducting installation, section 278’s and utility diversions.
The business is the largest employee-owned contractor in the UK, with a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
With a turnover exceeding £700 million the business undertakes major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• £75,000 basic salary (dependent on candidate experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• Market leading bonus scheme
• Experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Main contractor background
• Experience working on Civils Infrastructure schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage
• Commutable to Derbyshire
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• UK driving licence.
• Experience of ICC form of contract
To express your interest please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black’s Birmingham office.