Senior Quantity Surveyor – Refurbishment / Build
Regional Building Contractor
Up to £65k + Package
This is a great opportunity for an individual who would like to be part of an organisation who have an exceptionally low turnover of staff and are now looking to make their next strategic appointment.
This established cash rich, Yorkshire based build and refurbishment contractor who have already secured their construction pipeline for 2023 and into 2024 are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to add to their tight commercial team.
The business who work across a broad range of sectors but major in the refurbishment, new build and residential sectors are looking for a strong individual who thrives in a role where your skill as an quantity surveyor can be utilised to its full extent and, although supported where necessary, has the confidence to work autonomously.
Ideally from a main contracting background you will be practiced all aspects of Quantity Surveying duties including:
• Managing multiple projects concurrently at different stages , mainly refurbishment projects with elements of new build
• Attend progress meetings with the clients team , typically on a monthly basis
• Administration of Contracts incl. subcontractor contracts
• Preparation of tender and contract documents for subcontractor enquiries – there could be some requirement to relate to bills of quantities where necessary
• Co-ordinate subcontractor tender replies and compare quoteations.
• Procurement of subcontractors including preparation of sub-contractor orders and subcontracts
• Ability to manage subcontractors accounts/ process, review subcontractor payments/ claims.
For full details of the role please click the link to apply or contact me on 07974 157 401 or forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org