Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £65,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join on of the UK's largest contractors working as part of HS2 within the Midlands. The business is a leader in civil engineering and infrastructure sector.
Our client is looking for candidates with experience in managing all commercial aspects of the scheme and reporting directly into the Commercial Manager.
• Measure, record & value work unsupervised in accordance with appropriate rules and procedures.
• Measure & interpret specifications & drawings.
• Translate measurement from drawings and Specifications and prepare Bills of Quantities and Schedules of rates if required.
• Review weekly, monthly, section programmes of works.
• Plan commercial activities to meet monthly timescales.
• Collation of Cost and Value Information.
• Preparation of Cost reconciliation statements.
• Submission and Agreement of Adjustment Events with Client.
• Collect information required to specify procurement requirements.
• Understand the steps / documentation required.
• Assist Procurement function where required.
• Collation of cost and value information.
• Management of Sub Contractors Accounts.
• BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or experience equivalent.
• Experience working as a Senior QS for a main contractor in a civils environment.
• Up to £68,000 basic salary DOE
• Company car / allowance
• Pension, healthcare and other benefits
To express your interest please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham, or simply apply to the role!