Kenton Black is working with a large, Principal Contractor with multiple Schemes in Worcester, Slough etc. They have been awarded a few major projects and need a Strong SQS to come on board and manage the schemes from Pre-con to final accounts.
Skill & Responsibilities:
- Managing the commercial process & team.
- Procurement and on-going management of sub-contractors
- Valuations/variations, change control management
- Final accounts
- Monthly CVRs
- Client facing
· Worcester (12 months contract to start)
· Strong NEC contract Knowledge (Essential)
· Major project experience (Essential)
· Water Infrastructure (Desirable)
Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information contact Faye Clarke on 0330 055 2229.