Senior Quantity Surveyor
Competitive Salary £70,000 - £80,000 + (DOE)
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new role? An exciting opportunity has come about for an experience individual within the Warwickshire area to join a Main Contractor who have been delivering exquisite projects and schemes for their clients for a number of years.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor and will join the Building Division. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
About The Role:
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will play an integral role in the management, direction, and successful completion of our building projects. Your focus is to manage build cost and maximises margin whilst enhancing value for money for our clients and achieving the required standards and quality. You will report directly to the Commercial Lead. The role will be office based visiting site.
You will be the number 1 on site with an Assistant Quantity Surveyor underneath you.
• Previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Previous experience as a Number 1 on projects £10 Million +
• Previous experience with Industrial Projects.
• Live or able to commute to Warwickshire.
• Experience of working within the Construction industry for a Main Contractor.
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive Salary of £70,000 - £80,000 (DOE) +
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Company Pension
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
• Potential for Hybrid work
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon Wood at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.