Senior Quantity Surveyor
Competitive Salary £70,000 - £80,000 + (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor in the Greater Manchester area. As a major UK contractor my client has a diversified workload across different sectors such as Industrial, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Retail & more. Boasting a strong reputation for providing whole-life solutions, high standards of project delivery, and an ability to innovate.
My client enjoys a c£850 million turnover with their projects ranging from £10 Mil - £150 Mil covering a range of sectors including Industrial, Logistics, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Retail & more.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor and will join the Building Division. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading main contractor with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
About The Role:
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will play an integral role in the management, direction, and successful completion of building projects. Your focus is to manage build cost and maximises margin whilst enhancing value for money for our clients and achieving the required standards and quality. You will report directly to the Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- Previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Commercial Manager
- Previous experience on projects £30 Million + as a number 1.
- Live or able to commute to Greater Manchester.
- Experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor, specifically on Design and Build.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary of £70,000 - £80,000 (DOE) +
- Car Allowance up to 8% of annual Salary.
- Company Pension at 6%
- Bupa Healthcare
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Progression & Growth
- Potential for Hybrid work
For full details of the role please click the link to apply or contact me on 07974 157 401 or forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com