Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £72,000
Kenton Black is working with a major player in the water infrastructure sector working on a major scheme in Worcestershire, who are in search for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
My client is a new contractor within the region and is keen to find a new one to sit on the scheme and lead the whole commercial function.
They have a full order book through 24/25 and need a strong Senior Quantity Surveyor to come on board and manage the schemes from Pre-con to final accounts.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
• Managing the commercial process & team.
• Procurement and on-going management of sub-contractors
• Valuations/variations, change control management
• Final accounts
• Monthly CVRs
• Client facing
• Up to £72,000 plus company package (Can go higher for the right person)
• Strong NEC contract Knowledge (Essential)
• Major project experience (Essential)
• Water Infrastructure (Desirable)
Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!