Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £55,000
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with a background within the construction industry, who is keen to find a West Midlands based role that affords excellent work-life balance, then this opportunity could be for you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity with a highly respected, independent Chartered Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Management Practice who work across a wide range of projects including Civil Engineering and Construction. Due to growth, they are currently seeking a driven Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their fast growing team.
In the first instance the candidate will be site based, within the West Midlands region. Supporting with cost intelligence, cost analysis, estimation, and measurements.
The successful applicant for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role would have the following:
• Civil Engineering project experience (Highways schemes desirable)
• Measurement experience (Highways Method of Measurement desirable)
• Precontract and post contract experience
• Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar
• Experience working for a consultancy or contractor within the construction industry
• Competitive basic salary (based on experience)
• 37.5 hour working week
• Car allowance
• 3% pension contribution rising to 5%
• Career progression and personal development
To express your interest please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.