Product Development Engineer
A Leading medical device company based in north Yorkshire is looking for a talented and ambitious senior product development engineer to join them. This medical device company has a diverse portfolio of medical device products for which the suitable product engineer will work in the R&D department to come up with improvements as well as fresh and exciting new innovations.
The suitable Product engineer will have the following experience:
- A degree in biomedical engineering / mechanical engineering
- Experience in using programs such as MATLABS, CAD, AutoCAD, 3D CAD, SOLIDWORKS
- Previous product development experience in industry
- Product development and related compliance when launching and marketing a product
- Contribution and presentation during product development meetings
- History in the submission of design history files and related compliance
Any experience in the following would be beneficial but isn’t necessary
- Previous employment being at a medical device company
- Knowledgeable and experienced in MDR and ISO13485
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package which I will be happy to go into detail should you be interested. If you are interested in roles related to the following job titles: NPD engineer, Design engineer, R&D engineer then apply and I will contact you shortly.