Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive
Up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits
Hybrid working if desired
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working on a range of interesting and complex projects, including new marketing authorisation applications? I may have the perfect opportunity for you!
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive to join one of the UK’s largest generic pharmaceutical companies.
Reporting in to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, the Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive will be expected to:
• Advise on regulatory requirements for assigned new products.
• Submit variations, renewals and marketing authorisation applications in the UK, Ireland and other overseas territories as directed.
• Monitor the above to grant.
• Specific responsibility for overseas submissions and marketing authorisation maintenance.
• Represent the Regulatory Department both internal and external as directed.
The successful candidate for the Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive role will have:
• A BSc in a life science with at least three years’ experience in regulatory affairs.
• Membership of TOPRA is preferable but not essential
• Previous experience from within the Pharmaceutical industry
• Requires the ability to present the Company’s interests in a professional and authoritative manner and to conduct negotiations with regulatory bodies.
If you are an experienced Regulatory Affairs Officer looking for a new challenge then please apply today!