Senior Site Engineer - Yorkshire Only - Civil Engineering & Water - £50k
Our client is looking for a Senior Site Engineer to join the business and help deliver engineering solutions across schemes for Private developers, local authorities, water companies and blue chip organisations.
Our Site Engineers are critical to the successful delivery of our projects, reporting to the Site Agent or Project Manager you’ll be managing the day to day quality assurance, including surveying, setting out duties, quality checks and approvals. You’ll also be assisting the site management teams with all aspects of health, safety, quality and environmental management.
• Establish the level and survey control for contracts.
• Provide accurate and timely setting out to the site teams.
• Supervising and mentoring junior engineers.
• Ensure records regarding health and safety and the work environment are completed accurately and comply with our business and legal requirements.
• Deliver the work safely, without environmental incidents, and to the specified quality defect free.
• Assist the Site Agent/Project Manager in developing efficient work methods and techniques, ensuring the best use of resources and abilities are made.
• Deputise for the Site Agent/Project Manager when required.
• Oversee quality control and assist in the implementation of the company quality, safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
• Give feedback to the Site Agent/Project Manager regarding areas where corrective action needs to be taken.
• Ensure records of resources are complete and accurate.
• Organise and conduct toolbox talks and issue method statements.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with workforce, client, and the supply chain.
• Obtain all ‘as built’ information ensuring that it is accurate and relevant.
• Transfer digital and paper data/drawings onto site, and back into digital models enabling accurate and auditable record keeping.
We place a huge emphasis on the values and behaviours of our people. We are driven to attract a diverse range of employees who can work together to deliver projects safe manner exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are looking for engaged and passionate engineers who have a minimum of five years proven experience in delivering infrastructure projects across civil engineering sector, who can take a lead in ensuring our product is right first time. You should have a proactive approach to resolving unexpected technical difficulties, with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to innovate and get the job done.
• Degree/HND/HNC Qualification
• CSCS Card (Managers)
• SMSTS (CITB)
• Confined Spaces
• Temporary Works Coordinator
• Crane/Lift Supervisor
• Environmental Management (SEATS)
• CDM Awareness Job Profile
We work with our clients ranging from Private developers, local authorities, water companies and blue chip organisations to deliver first class projects whilst maintaining excellent relationships with our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. This position will be predominantly site based throughout Yorkshire and Humberside. Our behaviours We look to all our employees to demonstrate key behaviours to align with our vision and values.
Our behaviours are: Respect Integrity Responsibility Excellence
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits,
which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including:
• Company car/car allowance
• 5% Company pension contribution
• Death in service benefit 4 x notional salary
• Income protection scheme