Kenton Black are currently working with a market leading Main Contractor to recruit a Senior Site Manager in St Andrews. Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior Site Manager to head up an upcoming new build, multi million pound, commercial project.
With an ever-growing order book throughout Fife, Perthshire and Tayside our client has a number of ongoing and upcoming projects which the successful Senior Site Manager would be an integral part of. Due to the growing nature of the company there are clear pathways for progression and career development, making it the ideal time to join this reputable and evolving company.
As Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing project resources, including budget, schedule, and personnel.
- Identifying and mitigating project risks.
- Managing project scope, schedule, and quality.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, project stakeholders and supply chain.
- Providing leadership and direction to project teams while maintaining a strong safety culture.
To be considered for the Site Manager role you will require;
- Experience in managing similarly valued commercial projects (£5M - £30M)
- Strong work ethic and desire to lead and be a part of hard working team
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, car allowance and generous benefit scheme.
If this role is of interest, please contact Kris Mongan on email@example.com or 07933821808