Senior Site Manager (New Build Housing)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Discretionary Quarterly and Annual Bonus Scheme
Enhanced holiday entitlement
My Client are a Leeds based House Builder that have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Senior Site Manager to join the Yorkshire team. My Client operate throughout Yorkshire and with a well-deserved reputation for building quality, high specification homes in sought after locations. The Company, at its core, has a committed and passionate workforce with a well-earned reputation for innovation and quality.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operation of a prestigious site ensuring that resources are deployed in the most efficient manner to meet cost, time and quality standards to meet build plan. You will be part of a team who are constantly striving to consistently improve. If you’re ambitious, focused on high quality build and delivering excellent customer standards then this could be your perfect opportunity.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in site management and will have well-developed people management skills and will have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
• Manage the day to day operation of site ensuring that resources are deployed in the most cost effective and efficient manner to meet cost, time and quality standards.
• Effectively manage and monitor build plans meeting customer, quality and regulatory standards
• Provide direction and support to on site teams on all aspects of the construction
• Proactively gain insight and feedback from site teams on progress, building contingency plans for emerging issues
• Ensure the site operates within safety, regulatory and legislative standard. Drive safety awareness behaviours and practices across the site.
• Manage and monitor the performance and outputs of site teams, including sub-contractors, in line with company standards
• Build relationships with customers in conjunction with Customer Care and Sales
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A minimum of 3 years house building site management experience
• Experience in leading and managing teams and individuals
• Significant knowledge and experience in health and safety requirements and standards
• Possess skills and expertise in interpreting and delivering against plans
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
Apply director with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more information